What You'll Get
Blue Bee Cider, Virginia’s first urban cidery, is located in the historic Scott’s Addition district of Richmond, VA. There are three tour times available, depending on the day: 2pm, 4pm, and 6pm. During the one-hour tour and tasting, you will learn about the history of our cidery and the process of cidermaking.
Our ciders are made with rare and heirloom variety Virginia apples that are prized for their tannin, acidity, and flavor. One of Virginia’s native bees (the Blue Orchard/Mason Bee), provided the inspiration for the cidery’s name. These hardworking bees are solitary and wild, emerging early in the cool spring just in time to pollinate apple blossoms.
After the tour and tasting is completed, we invite you to stay and enjoy the ambience of Blue Bee Cider.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please note that the tour will take place both inside and outside, and in both temperature-controlled and non-controlled areas
- Please notify Blue Bee Cider if you have any accessibility needs
- Children ages 5 and under: Free
- Certified service dogs are allowed on the tours
- Walking tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Blue Bee Cider's mercantile
Monday-Thursday: 4:00pm, 6:00pm
Friday and Sunday: 2:00pm, 4:00pm, 6:00pm
Saturday: 2:00pm, 6:00pm
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Blue Bee Cider in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.