On this Tour you will paddle through three different bodies of water; The Gulf of Mexico, Cow Key Channel and into the Mangrove Mazes to get into the Salt ponds of Key West. Our Tour guides will share the History of Key West and South Florida, educate you on the flora and fauna that you may encounter and see throughout the tour and discuss how to become more sustainable in today's world.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Key West, Key West, Florida Keys, Florida
We will travel through the Gulf of Mexico to get to the Southwest corner of the Island of Key West to Explore the Mangrove Mazes.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Bottled water - Coconut Water
- Kayaks, Life Jackets, Paddles, Whistles
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Blue Moon Kayak Key West in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.