What You'll Get
You will arrive at Bear Point Marina approximately 10 minutes prior to your departure time where Capt. James, your U.S. Coast Guard Licensed Captain will be there to greet you and assist you on board.
You are welcome to bring any drinks or snacks as we have a large YETI cooler on board to store them in. We do provide bottled water and Gatorade at no additional charge.
You will be stepping on board a either our 2018 22' Mako Center Console running on a Mercury Verado 250, the boat is rigged with the latest and greatest electronics that include a Minn Kota Terrova trolling motor with I Pilot and Spot lock, a Lowrance 4G radar and Lowrance Carbon 12 Chart/Sonar, Sirius XM Marine Weather, Bluetooth Stereo, Sat Phone and Personal Locator Beacon, and also padded seating all around to keep you comfortable on the water.
Our recent addition to Blue Water Charters, our 2019 24' Blazer Bay Center Console running on a 300 Suzuki, this boat is also rigged with the latest and greatest electronics that include a Motor Guide trolling motor with I Pilot and Spot lock, a Simrad EVO 12 Chart/Sonar, Bluetooth Stereo, Sat Phone and Personal Locator Beacon, 35 Gallon and 30 Gallon Live Bait Wells, 16 rod holders, Hydraulic Jack Plate.
All the required safety equipment is found on board all of our vessels as safety is a priority for all of our guests.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- U.S.C.G. Licensed Captain
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Florida and Alabama Fishing Licenses Bait
- Catch Cleaning and filleting
- Toilet on board (Available only on the 22" Mako Center Console)
- Rods, Reels and Tackle
- Cooler for storage for any personal snacks or drinks brought on board
- Bluetooth radio for streaming music of your choice
- Complimentary Digital Photos of your trip
- Bottled water
- Gratuities always appreciated!
- Please be sure to bring: Hat, Sun Glasses and Sun Screen
- Wear comfortable, season specific clothing
- Don't forget a small cooler with ice to leave in your vehicle should you wish to bring your catch home with you.
- Always bring your SMILES!
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Blue Water Charters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.