This is a unique experience because you get to sail a 33’ boat with a licensed captain. You can be involved as much or as little as you want
What You'll Get
We sail from the harbor, to the outer bay and to the open ocean, travelling about 10 miles over 3 hours. We can only take six passengers at time and sometimes customize the trip to your needs
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- We only provide drinking water but a beautiful, unique experience is included.
- Everyone wears a life jacket, cool inflatable ones
1503 Eastshore Rd, Bodega Bay, CA 94923, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bodega Bay Sailing in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.