Home to historic mansions, hauntingly beautiful cemeteries and giant oak trees, this district is the romance of New Orleans. During walks between stops, hear about culture, traditions, architecture and have history fun! (PLEASE NOTE: currently, the cemetery is closed for repairs- we'll still be able to see into the cemetery and discuss the history. I supplement the walking tour to see some of the mansions and historic homes the Garden District is known for). Then it's on to the food at 3 stops- a neighborhood favorite for a taste of our Italian-Creole roots, hear Cajun history through sausage and finish with the Creole history of chicory over cafe au lait and filled beignets! All curated food, cocktails/beer, taxes & tip are included in your ticket so you can sit back and relax! Will accommodate allergies/dietary restrictions if told in advance. Menu & food stops are subject to availability.
Other things to note: Tour is all weather, wear comfy walking shoes & bring a face mask.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lafayette Cemetery No.1, Washington Ave, New Orleans, LA 70130
Learn about our unique above ground burials and rich funeral traditions
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Garden District, Garden District, New Orleans, Louisiana
Beautiful mansions and architecture
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We accommodate allergies and dietary restrictions if we are made aware of them 48 hrs in advance. Children and teens welcome- please let us know 48 hrs in advance if anyone is under 21 so we can accommodate.
- requires walking
- Most travelers can participate
- Please consider bringing a mask & hand sanitizer to protect other guests (not provided); guides follow CDC mask & social distancing regulations
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We follow city mandates for face mask requirements, so be sure to bring your mask with you to the tour- we do not provide masks to guests.
- Local taxes
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Lafayette Cemetery No.1
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Lafayette Cemetery No. 1, 1427 Washington Ave, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
2 to 3 hours
The Vintage, 3121 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA 70115, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bon Moment LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.