A New Orleans native, I work with some of my favorite places to help you drink and eat like a local in Bywater with a neighborhood history tour and three restaurant stops (incl. all food, drinks, tax & tips). A tour for the beer and meat lovers! Visit two microbreweries and a German biergarten. The Bywater arts and food scene are the main draw to this hip neighborhood's revitalization post-Katrina. This tour offers a unique look into the new, innovative direction of our local cuisine, including Vietnamese & German fusion, cool street art and visit the site that launched a historic Supreme Court civil rights case. Eat and drink you way through this bohemian neighborhood while taking in historic sites, street art and colorful architecture!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Studio Be, 2941 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70117-7361
See the site that established the historical civil rights case of Plessy v Ferguson. Also, see great street art in front of Studio Be.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Crescent Park, Piety St. at Chartres St., New Orleans, LA 70117
Get a great view of the river atop Piety crossing and learn about the changing face of the Mississippi River.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Dr. Bob Art, 3027 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70117-6708
Folk art gallery
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We accommodate allergies and dietary restrictions if we are made aware of them 48 hrs in advance. Children and teens welcome- please let us know 48 hrs in advance if anyone is under 21 so we can accommodate.
- requires walking
- Check Covid requirements - failure to bring mandated proof of vaccination or negative PCR test considered a non-refundable cancellation since venues can deny entry to any guest.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We follow city mandates for face mask requirements, so be sure to bring your mask with you to the tour- we do not provide masks to guests.
- Local taxes
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
JAMNOLA, 2832 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70117, USA
2 to 3 hours
Parleaux Beer Lab, 634 Lesseps St, New Orleans, LA 70117, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bon Moment NOLA in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.