Bond’s Escape Room has honed our craft at our Arlington location, offering games that combine storytelling with mystery solving. To better help you become immersed in the storyline, the games are thematically designed to look authentic and real. Our passion is to create escape rooms that will pull you into the illusion of experiencing another world.
Each of our escape rooms is a “locked” room that you and your team will be placed in to solve mysteries. The room is not actually locked for safety reasons, but you and your team will have one hour to complete tasks such as finding hidden items or escaping a perilous situation. Your team will work to solve a sequence of individual tasks that will eventually lead to your “escape” of the room once the entire puzzle is unraveled.
About This Deal
You and teammates are the townsfolk of a small medieval village. Life was peaceful for centuries, but out of nowhere, a terrible sickness spread throughout the kingdom. With so many perishing, something had to be done.
Rumor has it that a mythical tree deep in the elven woods of Gahl-Zaan possess a magic stronger than any known to man, but war against the elves centuries ago has made them distrusting of humans and unwilling to help or trade. With the sickness worsening every day, you don’t have a lot of options. You and your adventuring party have ventured to a nearby castle, once the home of a powerful wizard, that now lies abandoned.
If you can find a way to properly harness the castle’s magic, you may be able to create a tool powerful enough to dispel the forest’s magic, but beware: the elves are a cautious race. They’ve heard your plans and are working to create a magical barrier and if they succeed, you’ll never have a chance of getting anywhere near the tree.
Can you manufacture a magical sword before it’s too late? No time like the…past!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bond's Escape Room in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.