What You'll Get
Meet in the NW corner of Telfair Square, directly across from the Telfair Academy of Arts and Sciences. Then follow your guide as they show you how to enjoy Savannah the way Savannahians do - with a drink in hand. Learn the city’s most interesting history on a late afternoon stroll while sampling some favorite Southern libations. One of them was even invented in Savannah over 200 years ago! Along the way, you will pick up a little knowledge while also enjoying historically Savannah-centric libations from a few of downtown's finer watering holes.
Stops/drinks included in ticket price:
• Jazz'd Tapas Bar for Madeira wine, a favorite drink in 19th century Savannah. No drinking on an empty stomach, so Jazz'd will also provide their Baked Cheese Terra Cotta plate, specially chosen to pair with the wine, for sharing with your fellow travelers.
• Savannah Bee Company for a mead tasting. An all-things-honey gift shop, Savannah Bee is buzzing over their excitement to have you sample 5 different artisanal meads at their mead bar. The tasting concludes with a tiny treat- a little piece of chocolate from local chocolatier Adam Turoni!
• The17Hundred90 Inn and Restaurant for mint juleps, that most famous of Southern cocktails. We'll breeze into their bar, grab these cool, minty refreshments, then amble over to Columbia Square. Imbibe your drinks while drinking in the beauty around you as the sun begins to set on the city.
• The Pirates' House for samples of Savannah's signature drink- Chatham Artillery Punch. The drink and the building both originated in Savannah sometime in the 18th century and both are the stuff of legend.
You'll be finished up - and loosened up just in time to go and grab a bite to eat, where you can impress the people at the table next to you with all the tales of Savannah you learned along the way!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible - please note in the Special Requirements field when making a booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Food tasting
- Light refreshments
- Local Savannah guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
The Pirates' House restaurant
20 E Broad St,
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bonnie Blue Walking Tours of Savannah in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.