It's classier than a pub crawl and tipsier than a history tour! You'll spend three leisurely hours picking up some history, along with local libations, as you stroll through Savannah's Landmark Historic District. Unlike a rowdy pub crawl, your drinks are already paid for and have been chosen to represent the most distinctive favorites that have come and gone throughout the city's 285 year history. Party like it's 1799 with a glass of Madeira wine (and a cheese plate) at Jazz'd Tapas Bar, then sample six different meads (and even more varieties of honey) at Savannah Bee Company. After the mead, it's time for a mint julep at the 17Hundred90 Inn & Restaurant. Then end with a bang- a glass of Chatham Artillery Punch at the Pirate's House! Let a local show you how to get up close and personal with Savannah's delightful establishments, delicious alcoholic delicacies, and interesting history.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Savannah Historic District, 301 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Savannah, GA 31401-4217
We will be walking through Savannah's Landmark Historic District for the duration of the tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Jazz'd Tapas Bar, 52 Barnard St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Our first stop, where we will enjoy their Baked Terra Cotta Cheese Plate and a glass of Madeira wine.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Savannah Bee Company, 1 W River St, Savannah, GA 31401-1101
Our second stop, where we sample a flight of 6 different meads.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: 17Hundred90 Inn and Restaurant, 307 E President St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Our third stop, for sampling mint juleps.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Pirates' House, 20 E Broad St, Savannah, GA 31401-2929
Our last stop, where everyone gets Savannah's most famous beverage- the Chatham Artillery Punch.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible - please note in the Special Requirements field when making a booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Food tasting
- Light refreshments
- Local Savannah guide
- Entry/Admission - Jazz'd Tapas Bar
- Entry/Admission - Savannah Bee Company
- Entry/Admission - 17Hundred90 Inn and Restaurant
- Entry/Admission - The Pirates' House
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
20 E Broad St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bonnie Blue Walking Tours of Savannah in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.