Enjoy the vibrant atmosphere of Boston on this guided, 2-hour walking tour. See the Victorian brownstone homes in Back Bay. Explore the historic Beacon Hill neighborhood where the Boston aristocracy live. Then travel through Downtown Boston on the popular Freedom Trail, featuring many locations of significance to the history of the United States. Visit places like the Park Street Church, the Granary Burying Ground, and Faneuil Hall.
This tour will be limited in size to 10 participants through 2020 in order to facilitate Covid-19 spacing requirements. Masks are required during this period. Masks will be available from the tour guide if necessary.
About This Deal
At 12:30pm, arrive at the steps of the Boston Public Library in Copley Square, located at 230 Dartmouth Street. Meet and greet the tour guide to begin this 2-hour walking tour of Boston.
Start in Copley Square, the public square in Boston's Back Bay neighborhood. See the Boston Marathon finish line, Trinity Church, and the 60-story John Hancock Tower. Stroll through the Boston Public Garden and admire the swan boats as they go under the world's smallest suspension bridge. Explore the cobblestone streets of historic Beacon Hill and Acorn Street en route to the popular Freedom Trail.
In Downtown Boston, visit the Old and New State Houses. See the Park Street Church and the Old Granary Burying Ground, along with the King's Chapel. Continue the tour to the Old and New City Halls, the Old Corner Bookstore, and the Old South Meeting House. Learn the history behind the landmark Boston Massacre Site. Then finish the tour at Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face Masks are required for any inside locations.
- Professional guide
- 2-Hour Walking Tour of Back Bay and The Downtown Freedom Trail to Faneuil Hall
- See the Victorian brownstone homes in Back Bay and historic Beacon Hill neighborhood to Faneuil Hall
230 Dartmouth St, Boston, MA 02116, USA
Faneuil Hall Marketplace, 4 S Market St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Boston CityWalks in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.