One of the only tours in Boston owned by a real Bostonian. with tons of experience about food, wine. and history. 6 different wines paired with food! Fun, scenic, and very memorable. Come have some wine on the Sea Port!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Boston Seaport, Seaport Blvd & Boston Wharf Rd, Boston, MA 02210
We stop at 3 upscale locations on Bostons historic and Scenic seaport, your Outstanding wine guide nit only talks about wine but points out Historic sights on the Seaport.
Duration: 5 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Boston Seaport
Rosa Mexicano, 155 Seaport Blvd, Boston, MA 02210, USA
Gather, 75 Northern Ave, Boston, MA 02210, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Boston Wine Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.