What You'll Get
Starting off at a central location in Lexington at 8:30 am, your small-group will be picked up in a fresh customized shuttle bus. Then you will head to a locally owned breakfast shop called North Lime Coffee and Donuts. This shop is famous among the locals and will give you that hometown feel as breakfast is provided to start the day.You will then jet off to the first distillery of the day, Jim Beam. Here you will walk the grounds of Kentucky's largest distillery. Finishing up at Fred's Smokehouse on site for a very tasty BBQ lunch. Heaven Hill awaits you just down the road in Bardstown for the next adventure. See the great history of this family owned operation as you walk through the rickhouses that hold over 20,000 barrels each! The last stop of the day will be at Barton 1792, which is the sister distillery of Buffalo Trace. Here, you will explore Warehouse 32, a completely unique tasting experience that shows off the biggest single warehouse in Kentucky!
Your expert guide/driver will provide commentary throughout the day to enhance your experience and on our way back, will recap your day and answer any questions you may have. The day ends back at the same location where you started your adventure, around 4:30pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Please advise of any specific dietary restrictions at time of booking. Can be noted in "Special Requirements" section
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Skip the line entry
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Beverages (Non-alcoholic)
- Bottled water
- Breakfast and lunch
- Light refreshments
- Entry into distilleries and tastings
- All activities
- Professional driver/guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting point
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Bottled In Bond Tours
Tates Creek Rd, Lexington, KY
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bottled In Bond Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.