Granville Island is always high on the list of best things to do in Vancouver and should definitely be included when you visit this wonderful city. Most people are drawn to the world-famous farmer’s markets but there is so much more to this small parcel of land and you’ll see it all on this fun-filled tour itinerary.
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
We’ll start by navigating the narrow passages of the indoor markets stopping at some of our favorite food stalls to sample a selection of the yummy food on offer – including maple syrup, smoked salmon, fresh fruits, and a few more tasty surprises.
Then we venture off to explore the rest of the island, stopping at the colorful painted concrete silos, one of the only remaining signs of what the island was originally used for. You’ll learn how the island came to be and there are plenty of juicy stories to tell.
You’ll meet some of the local artists who have turned Railspur Alley into a thriving art community and it’s not uncommon for our guests to stumble on a piece they love so much they can’t resist taking it home.
The natural beauty is on full display as we make our way through Ron Basford Park where you’ll likely see Canadian Geese among other critters. The tour culminates with a scenic ‘tiny’ ferry ride to your choice of drop-off points.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise if you have any allergies or dietary requirements
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Professional photographer guide
- Photography (includes a minimum of 10 professionally edited photos from your tour)
- Bottled water
- A selection of tastings (please note – this is not a complete food tour)
- Artist interaction
- Scenic ‘tiny’ ferry ride
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Your choice of ferry back towards Downtown Vancouver
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Boutique Traveler in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.