On this 2-hour private walking tour, we’ll explore two very different neighborhoods – the Mission and the Castro. Get ready for a smattering of food, art, and culture.
What You'll Get
The Mission, sometimes referred to as the latin quarter, is a melting pot of South and Central American cultures. Here you’ll see some of the best street art in the city and if you’re lucky we might even meet up with one of the local artists to hear their story.
Stop by the oldest surviving building in San Francisco, the Mission San Francisco de Asis. This Spanish Basilica is a prime example of European influence over the local indigenous tribes.
Making our way through the colorful streets of the Castro your private guide will discuss the importance of this neighborhood with regards to the LGBTQ community. How Harvey Milk paved the way for equality and where the city stands on the issue today.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Professional photographer guide
- Photography (includes a minimum of 10 professionally edited photos from your tour)
- Bottled water
- A single scoop of San Francisco's best ice cream
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fee to the Mission San Francisco de Asis
The tour will end at Mission San Francisco de Asís or Bi-Rite Creamery
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Boutique Traveler in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.