There are so many things to do while on your stay in southern Utah and so little time. This sunrise experience not only gets a fun activity set for the early morning, it also is an opportunity to escape the crowds and see a place that is easy for adults, children and seniors to access.
What You'll Get
Sunrise is one of the best times to visit Peek-A-Boo slot canyon. Jump into a Polaris ATV and let an experienced guide take you up and down the hills on a trail riding experience that is perfect for the whole family. The trail will lead us to the slot canyon where we start our hike. The canyon hike is easy and very accessible for all ages. This is a great opportunity for getting away from the crowds and having fun in a comfortable 4 seater ATV.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Protein Bars
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Brant McDermott in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.