Brass Monkey Photography website has more photos & info.
Tour starts c.17.00 & will return to Asheville c.20.30. We start downtown looking at glorious art-deco architecture with a brief history of the area. We'll venture into beautiful countryside see stunning sites & finish off the tour with a sunset view. Even when the clouds roll in, this tour is fabulous as you revel in an 'out of this world' experience.
Guests should possess a good level of fitness, hiking c.15-20 minutes (pace 3 miles per hour) to get to viewpoint & then back again. Rocks can be slippery, we're out in nature please make sure that you're comfortable with hiking. If not, we're happy to put together a private package tailored to your needs.
Wear layers, it can get cold and closed toed shoes. Flip flops/sandals not permitted. We have rain ponchos in case of inclimate weather!
If you book single person rate & other people book onto tour, we'll refund difference in cost between 1 & 2 person rate.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Ridge Parkway, NC
We will travel around the beautiful area of Asheville - destinations could change dependent on season, time of day & trying to avoid crowds for you!
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Asheville, Asheville, North Carolina
We will drive past gorgeous art deco buildings and learn about the history of Asheville.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
2 S Pack Square, Asheville, NC 28801, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
If we are meeting you downtown then we will collect you from outside of the Asheville Art Museum in the center of Asheville. We can collect from downtown hotels/b&b's within a 2 mile radius of the museum in Asheville.
3 to 4 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Brass Monkey Photography in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.