Tour starts c.4.45 pm & will return to Asheville c.8.30pm. We start downtown looking at glorious art-deco architecture with a brief history of the area. We’ll venture into beautiful countryside, breathe in fresh air, see stunning sites & finish off the tour with a sunset view. Even when the clouds roll in, this tour is fabulous as you revel in an ‘out of this world’ experience. Guests should possess a good level of fitness, hiking c.15-20 minutes (pace 3 miles per hour) to get to the viewpoint & then back again. Rocks can be slippery, we’re out in nature please make sure that you’re comfortable with hiking. If not, we’re happy to put together a private package tailored to your needs. Wear layers, it can get cold! Closed toed shoes (ie sneakers/hiking boots must be worn). Flip flops/sandals not permitted. We have rain ponchos in case of inclimate weather!If you book a single traveler rate and another person books onto the tour, we will refund you the difference in cost.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Ridge Parkway, NC
We will travel around the beautiful area of Asheville - destinations could change dependent on season, time of day & trying to avoid crowds for you!
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
60 Biltmore Ave, Asheville, NC 28801, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We will arrange to meet you outside of City Bakery, located at 60, Biltmore Avenue in Asheville or can meet at downtown hotels within a 2 mile radius of Asheville.
5 to 6 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Brass Monkey Photography in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.