The Breathless Sabrage experience is the only one of its kind in the Northern Sonoma County Wine Country.
What You'll Get
Imagine the excitement of using an authentic saber to slice open a bottle of sparkling wine for you and your friends to enjoy.
According to tradition, as Napoleon’s officers rode valiantly into town after a victory, the towns people would toss them bottles of Champagne in celebration. Unable to open the bottles easily by hand, they simply struck the bottles with their sabers.
With the Breathless sabrage experience, you’ll receive one-on-one instruction with a Breathless staff member teaching you how to properly open a bottle of wine using a saber. You’ll also receive the newly decapitated bottle of Breathless Sparkling Wine to enjoy on the property.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- No one under 21 years of age can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Alcoholic Beverages - A bottle of sparkling wine is included with your Sabrage experience.
- Entry/Admission - Breathless Sparkling Wines
5 to 10 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Breathless Sparkling Wines in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.