A tour for cyclists & cyclists who tour! Spend the day with a local tour guide. An epic tour of Brooklyn with stops for lunch & tastings at distilleries, brewers, chocolate factories & pie bakers, covering over 25 Brooklyn Neighborhoods. There is no other experience like this - period!
What You'll Get
This tour starts in DUMBO, under the MANHATTAN and BROOKLYN BRIDGES on beautiful waterfront with sweeping views of downtown MANHATTAN from across the East River.
From DUMBO, we visit the historic and newly redeveloped BROOKLYN NAVY YARD, heading into the South Part of WILLIAMSBURG – a neighborhood of artists, graffiti, and some of the coolest Bars, Coffee Shops, and BREWERIES in NYC.
We will explore North Brooklyn in NORTH WILLIAMSBURG and GREENPOINT, riding by THE WAVERY HOTEL, MCLAREN PARK & THE BROOKLYN BREWERY.
We head to FORT GREEN PARK, with the MARTYRED PRISONER'S MONUMENT, North of Bustling DOWNTOWN BROOKLYN- the landscape changes dramatically and one gets a view of the amazing diversity of Brooklyn! We pass by BARCLAY'S CENTER and Historically Preserved Government Buildings.
We will stop for Lunch back in DUMBO where we may meet up with another group of cyclists and guests on our tours for a 3 hour tour of SOUTH BROOKLYN!
The next stop is THE GRAND ARMY PLAZA with views of THE SOLDIERS AND SAILOR'S ARCH and the BROOKLYN PUBLIC LIBRARY.
We ride through PROSPECT PARK! No other bike tour offers such a ride. NONE! This is a Brooklyn Cycling Paradise as no automobles are allowed in the park and we own the road. Perhaps a live band will be playing at THE SHELL.
We head through PARK SLOPE, GOWANUS & CARROL GARDENS. We might stop at OTHER HALF BREWING COMPANY, depending on the day.
We ride into RED HOOK, a peninsula cut off from the rest of Brooklyn, for a quick snack and drink. This destinations takes a little work to reach unless your are riding with us!
We will stop for a snack along the waterfront. We will visit STEVE'S KEY LIME PIES and take pictures of the STATUE OF LIBERTY on VALENTINO PIER. This is the BEST VIEW OF LADY LIBERTY in all of Brooklyn.
We will stop at WIDOW JANE DISTILLERY!
We might do a quick chocolate tasting at RAAKA VIRGIN CHOCOLATE!
Next stop? COBBLE HILL with Brownstone Lined Streets, Small Family Owned Restaurants, and charming amenities!
Next stop? Into CADMAN PLAZA and then into BROOKLYN HEIGHTS for tree lined streets and historic architecture.
Back through DUMBO and BROOKLYN BRIDGE PARK ends one of the most complete tours of BROOKLYN that you’ll find.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHILE RIDING "A DAY IN BROOKLYN" TOUR
• A GREAT BIKE - WE HAVE THE BEST, WELL MAINTAINED BIKES
• MEET YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND FOR THE DAY
• 5-6 HOURS COVERING MORE OF BROOKLYN THAN ANY OTHER TOUR AVAILABLE - PERIOD!
• LUNCH & "SNACK ALONG THE WATER" STOPS WITH TASTINGS AT BREWERIES, DISTILLERIES, CHOCOLATE MAKERS & KEY LIME PIE BAKERS*
• A BROAD HISTORY OF BROOKLYN WITH PHOTO STOPS AT THE MOST ICONIC SITES IN BROOKLYN
• A RIGHT TO BRAG TO YOUR FRIENDS POST RIDE BECAUSE YOU ARE SO COOL
*COST OF FOOD NOT INCLUSIVE
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 13 years old
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately. If terrible weather, we may choose to cancel and give you a refunds
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Tour Guide
- Tastings at Distilleries & Breweries
- Tastings at Chocolate Factory & Pie Company
- A new Best Friend
- Stops for Breakfast & Lunch - price of food not included
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
160 John St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
5 to 6 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Brooklyn Giro Bike Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.