Small vehicle private tour of Halifax, Peggys Cove and coastal Nova Scotia. Limited to six guests. Coastal Walks are not usually visited by visitors visiting Peggys Cove.
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bruces Tours, 1215 Marginal Rd Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Halifax, Nova Scotia B2Y 3Y2 Canada
Halifax & Peggys Cove & Coastal Walks - 6.5 hours - C$325 for taxi mini-van (1 to 6 passengers) and tour operator. I operate a taxi mini-van which can accommodate six guests, five guests is optimum; three guests sit in individual seats and three guests sit side-by-side and depending on the guests the side-by-side seating is tight seating and uncomfortable.
The Coastal Walks element is two difficult walks on irregular terrain next to the ocean. Walking or hiking footwear is recommended.
This tour is unsuitable for persons over the age of sixty years or persons who have difficulty walking.
Halifax - Historic downtown and Titanic tragedy burials at Fairview Lawn Cemetery - 1 hour; travel to Peggys Cove - 1.5 hour; at Peggys Cove - 1 hour; two Coastal walks - 2 hours; return to Halifax - 1 hour
Duration: 6 hours 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- One infant seat and one child booster seat available upon request
- Non-motorized wheelchairs accepted, depending on the number of passengers with wheelchairs.
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travellers over the age of sixty
- Not recommended for travellers with mobility challenges
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- includes an insured van and driver with commentary.
- Does not include meals. They can be purchased at or near Peggys Cove.
Wherever you wish to meet. If you are a cruise ship passenger, Bruce will provide you with a meeting location.
Departure time whenever guest is available.
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel, Convention Centre, Cruise Ship Terminal, or location of traveller's choice.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the BrucesTours.ca Limited in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.