We are local with plenty of Northern stories to share. Our tours are small and the cabin is warm and cozy. We offer a great light midnight lunch that includes hot bannock and local fish chowder. Coffee and several varieties of teas including northern teas. teas is included, you are invited to bring a beverage of your choice such as champagne to celebrate under the aurora. We have fun Northern clothing to dress up for photo ops. Small groups can book entire cabin with a minimum of 18.
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Yellowknife Airport, 1 Yellowknife Hwy, Yellowknife, NT X1A 3T2, Canada
Pass airport on way to private Aurora cabin. We can take you directly from the late arrivals. We are a very short distance from the airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Snacks - We offer a light midnight lunch that includes local fish chowder and hot fresh bannock. All teas, coffee and you are welcome to bring a beverage of choice.
- Winter clothing rentals
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bucket List Tour in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.