We know what you’re thinking! Axe Throwing sounds and looks a little crazy but at Bury The Hatchet anyone can learn How To Throw An Axe and make it stick! There are also a lot of benefits and rich history behind the sport of axe throwing that we think you may find interesting. As intense as it may look, axe throwing is relatively easy to learn. Most people who come in have never thrown before and by the end of their session, they’re hitting bullseyes.
At Bury The Hatchet we have numerous tournaments for guests to play, our most popular is the round robin style. Each participant will play every other participant once to rack up points and rank you for the Bury The Hatchet championship tournament. In the end, only 1 will be left standing and he or she will be crowned the Bury The Hatchet axe throwing champion!
What You'll Get
At Bury The Hatchet our trained professionals (called Axe Masters) will oversee your entire axe throwing experience; from training to keeping score of your game. So you can always ask questions or get continued support as you play.
This is a 2-Hour Axe throwing session for 2 to 10 players. Those that don't have larger groups and don't mind potentially throwing with others or having their group split between lanes (a rare event) can book for however many they have.
If you would like to have a lane all to yourself please book for a minimum of 8 guests under "Private Lane". Bury The Hatchet offers food and drinks for purchase, just bring your government issued photo ID! All participants must wear/bring close toed shoes and bring valid government issued ID.
If you would like to book a corporate event please reach out to our customer service team 404-974-4831 or visit us online at www.BuryTheHatchet.com
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children (under 18) must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 14 years old
- Must bring/wear closed-toe shoes (Save those Piggies!)
- Comfortable clothing is recommended
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to sign waivers forms and go through safety precautions.
- Participants with less than 8 guests will be combined with other players to fill lanes to capacity.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Short distance from the Downtown Atlanta, Georgia Tech, and Buckhead
- Fun and family friendly environment
- No experience necessary! We'll teach you everything
- We guarantee you'll be hitting the target!
- All targets and axes
- Snacks (available to purchase)
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bury the Hatchet in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.