Swamp Tours are our Business …. our only Business. Cajun Country Swamp Tours was established in 2004 by Walter "Butch" Guchereau, a Native of Breaux Bridge, La. put himself through college to earn degrees in botany and zoology by working summers on dredge boats located on the Mississippi and Atchafalaya River systems. He learned how the rivers, bayous, wetland areas, man’s interventions, and coastal erosion are all intertwined and constantly changing. Adding a lifetime of hunting and fishing in the swamps you have a great recipe for a swamp tour guide. This knowledge pass to our guides; to insure you get the best value for your dollar on a swamp tour. Our tour boats are built by local cajun craftsmen and designed to get you off the beaten path and on the road less traveled. They are highly maneuverable and designed to easily carry a lot of weight in shallow water which will get you some great picture opportunities. Come enjoy our passion and Joie de Vivre (Joy of Life).
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cajun Country Swamp Tours, 1209 Rookery Rd, Breaux Bridge, LA 70517, USA
Our accredited experience local guide will greet you in the parking lot (of Lake Martin's public landing) near the Cajun Country Swamp Tours banner. Then skillfully take you through the Cypress/Tupelo Swamp in a locally built authentic cajun crawfish skiff. He will relate to you the natural history of the area as you view and are informed about alligators, turtles, anhinga, osprey, and other wildlife as you slowly trek through cypress trees adorned with Spanish moss. Folklore, personal encounters, and legends may also arise in your imagination.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Life jackets are provided for everyone on boat.
- Entry/Admission - Cajun Country Swamp Tours
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cajun Country Swamp Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.