Learn to stand-up paddleboard in beautiful Santa Barbara, with all equipment included! Your expert guide will teach you how to paddle, offer balance tips and accompany you on the water. All skill levels are welcome.-- you’ll be standing up on your board in no time! Outdoor activities in this Southern California city are great year-round.
About This Deal
You'll meet your instructor at our beach stand on West Beach. From there he or she will get you suited with life jackets and provide you with a paddling technique and safety tutorial.
Before you know it you'll be off on the calm waters of the Santa Barbara channel and harbor. You'll quickly be on your feet and learning to Stand Up Paddle with ease. Once you have the hang of things your instructor will take you into the harbor to explore and enjoy the fun diversity of vessells found in the harbor.
After exploring the harbor your instructor will offer more opportunities to improve your skills around Sandspit and over to the buoys where there are always harbor seals ready to say hello. Before paddling back to the beach you'll wrap around the pier and if you're up for it ride underneath the pier to complete your adventurous paddle!
Please note: You must know how to swim in order to paddle with us. There is a high probability that you won't have to swim during your lesson but as a safety precaution, we ask that everyone paddling with us knows how to swim.
Please note that gratuities are not included in the cost of the lesson.
• Santa Barbara Harbor, 132 Harbor Way, Santa Barbara, CA 93109-2363
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides are required to wear masks at the shop and rental stand but as soon as tours and lessons begin it is extremely easy to maintain a safe distance and the use of masks will only happen if requested by the client.
- 1.5-hour lesson
- Expert instructor
- Use of equipment (paddleboard, paddle, wetsuit)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cal Coast Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.