Step into a world where butterflies alight on your shoulder. Where birds of prey steal your gaze. And the stress of your daily routine melts into a sea of vibrant azaleas. Where you stumble upon charming stone chapels. And listen to the chirps of woodland birds as you stroll past fragrant blossoms and pine trees. Callaway Resort & Gardens brims as much with history as it does with flora and fauna, inviting you to explore, learn, and take in both a rich past and the wonders of nature at your own pace. Come for a visit – the air is different out here.
About This Deal
Visit: Callaway Resort & Gardens, 17800 US Highway 27, Pine Mountain, GA 31822-2831
Callaway Resort & Gardens is a truly unique place that families, couples, and friends have enjoyed together for many years. Enjoy this spectacular 2,500-acre attraction, which the Callaway family has shared with the public since 1952.
Over ten miles of winding trails lead you through breathtaking natural landscapes. Take in the sweet smell of azaleas as you coast past Spring blossoms, or grab your beach towels and pedal your way to Robin Lake. Go for an invigorating hike under the shady cover of towering pines, or simply enjoy a serene walk in the spectacular scenery. No matter what path you choose, the wonders of nature await you.
While visiting Callaway, we invite you to also enjoy a variety of tempting restaurants. There is cuisine to entice everyone – from Southern specialties and pub favorites to healthy fare and elegant cuisine.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Includes access to all of our facilities including the Virginia Hand Callaway Discovery Center, Cecil B. Day Butterfly Center, Ida Cason Callaway Memorial Chapel, Callaway Brothers Azalea Bowl, and our many walking and biking trails.
- Entry/Admission - Callaway Resort & Gardens
- Food and drinks
- Admission to special events
9/1/2021 - 8/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
2 to 8 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Callaway Resort Gardens in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.