Regardless of whether you have climbed indoors or outdoors or have never climbed every before, The Fox via ferrata is an entirely unique experience that couples, families or groups of friends can enjoy outdoors that is Covid 19 friendly. We can space out 2 meters apart safely the entire time and still be able to enjoy the best things about being outdoors with people you care about. Your Via Ferrata experience takes place with a certified ACMG/IFMGA certified Mountain Guide with over 20 years of professional experience guiding people safely in the mountains.
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
The via ferrata on Mt Stelfox is called the 'The Fox'. Via Feratta is latin for the 'Iron Path'. It is a man made climbing route built with stainless steel cable that you attach yourself to with safety lanyards that extend from your climbing harness. You climb the via ferrata on steel rungs similar to a ladder which are glued permanently into the cliff. This is a unique adventure that allows people to experience the climbing terrain without having the skill set of a rock climber. The Fox is an exhilerating, uncrowded and peaceful experience with stunning views of peaks and aquamarine lakes as the backdrop to your adventure.
Remember, all equipment is provided for you and included in the price. Your guides are ACMG/IFMGA certified Alpine or Mountain Guides and specialise in ensuring a safe and unforgettable experiences for yourself and/or your companions.
• Siffleur Falls, Near the headwaters of the North Saskatchewan River Kootenay Plains, Rocky Mountain House, Alberta Canada
• Abraham Lake, Abraham Lake, Alberta
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- UIAA via feratta lanyards, UIAA climbing harness, UIAA climbing helmet
- Experienced Mountain Guide
Rockies Heli Canada, Clearwater County, AB T0M 2H0, Canada
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/31/2020 - 10/23/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Canadian Rockies Mountain Guides in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.