What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
For an exclusive dining experience, journey by snowmobile to a quaint, charming log cabin called Crystal Hut, perched high atop Blackcomb Mountain at 6,000 feet. Enjoy the chef’s local interpretation of a traditional, candle-lit fondue dinner accompanied by one complimentary glass of wine and followed with fresh-baked fruit pie served hot from the oven.
From the deck of this rustic cabin, enjoy a rich array of alpine colours and panoramic views of the surrounding Coast Mountain Range and the twinkling lights of Whistler Village below. The evening is complete with live entertainment featuring local, up-and-coming musicians.
This special fondue experience has been recognized by the Canadian Tourism Commission as a Canadian Signature Experience (CSE), a stamp of quality recognized by the international tourism marketplace.
Use of a snowmobile helmet is included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- All Driver's must be 19 years or older with a full valid driver's license from their country of origin
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum age for tour is 10 years old
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years old
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking, if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please check in 30 minutes prior to the tour's departure time
- Dinner and 1 glass of wine
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Taxes (five percent GST)
- Mandatory USD $20 collision coverage fee per driver
Tour desk in the lower level of the Carleton Lodge
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Canadian Wilderness Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY. ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.