Accompanied by your own certified guide walk through this archaeological area which is one of the most recent discoveries about Mayan culture. In this tour we will also visit the charming colonial city of Valladolid and the amazing cenote Saamal located in Hacienda Selva Maya where you will enjoy a delicious lunch with some of the most famous traditional dishes fromYucatan cuisine.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 20-minute drive from Valladolid on highway 295, direction Tizimin, Ek Balam Village Mexico
During your visit you will be accompanied by a certified guide who can teach you about the cultural importance of Ek Balam as you explore the city’s buildings, like the Ball Court, the Mayan Arch and you will have the chance to climb the "Acropolis" the main pyramid
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Centro, Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
In Valladolid you can appreciate the picturesque city with its colonial architecture, colorful houses and the slow life in the streets that seems to have stopped in time. Valladolid has several buildings of great importance and rich history, like the convent San Bernardino de Siena, the Santa Ana church, the museum San Roque, and the cathedral in the main plaza.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Hat or cap
- Biodegradable sunscreen and repellent
- Change of clothe
- Swimsuit and towel
- Extra cash (for Souvenirs)
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Guided tour with a certified bilingual guide
- Hacienda Selva Maya (buffet lunch)
- Visit to Valladolid city (1 hour approximately)
- Visit to Cenote Saamal
- Private transportation
- On board cooler with beers, sodas and bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Ek Balam
8 to 10 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cancun Adventure Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.