Welcome to the Whale Shark experience, this is an unique activity in the world and is the most enigmatic activity in Mexico. Imagine swimming next to an immense fish like the whale shark. This animal is completely harmless since it feeds on plankton and it does not represent a danger for our travelers. Amaze yourself by feeling a great and incredible sensation of swimming near them and admiring these beautiful animals. This is a life experience that you must live at least once in your life. Imagine the adrenaline of being in front of this gigant of the seas. Finally after the Whale Shark view, we will sail to Isla Mujeres. Here you can visit the beautiful beaches of Isla Mujeres, we will take you to the famous beach called Playa Norte which is known worldwide for its incredible and amazing beauty
What You'll Get
The Mexican Yucatan peninsula is one of the few places in the world where you can share the water with the largest fish in the world, the whale shark. After seeing a whale shark, you will have the opportunity to dive into the water and dive with it (weather permitting) to have an encounter with wildlife that few people can experience. Then we divide the group in couples, every couple will enter to swim in a consecutive order, they will always be guided by the certified guide that will be assigned by boat, the swims can be 1 or a maximum of 3 times per couple, clarifying that depending on how much sharks are in the area is the number of times that the swim will be done.If we find less than 5 shark whale, we will make only the sightseeing.Once the swim is finished, the captain will mark the course towards the north beach of Isla Mujeres to swim for a while and make a snack with an approximate of 45 minutes, finishing we will go back to marina Punta Sam. Unfortunately we can´t guarantee the whale shark sightseeing but in most of the cases we find them
• Playa Norte, north end of Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Lunch - Mexican Ceviche
- Bottled water
- Search of the Whale Shark
- Federal Port Tax 7usd
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cancun and Chichen Itza Experiences in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.