Cancun City Tour is the perfect mix for start your vacations, come and knows the city beyond the typical tourist places, is get to know their people, their cultural diversity with the comfort, quality, security and guarantee of a high level tour
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Meco Ruins, Carretera Puerto Juarez, Lopez Portillo, Puerto Juarez 77500 Mexico
El Meco, a small but influential Mayan Archaeological site located in Cancun, was just recently opened to the public. El Meco is located to the north of Cancun en route to Punta Sam and Puerto Juarez. It has the highest archaeological structure in the northern peninsula
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Playa Langosta, Cancun Mexico
Take a photos on the big letters of Cancun!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Mercado 23, 23, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
A visit to Market 23 in Downtown Cancun gives you a glimpse into the city’s local lifestyle and a mish-mash of Mexican traditions.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Mercado 28, Calle Xel Ha SM 28, Mz 13, Cancun 77509 Mexico
The most popular flea market located in downtown Cancun.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Puerto Morelos Lighthouse, Puerto Morelos Mexico
Located on the Riviera Maya, wedged between the hectic, tourist laden cities of Cancun and Playa del Carmen, Puerto Morelos lies, shining as a harmonious mecca of tranquility and peace
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: La Ruta de los Cenotes, Puerto Morelos Mexico
Beautiful natural water pools with fun zip-line in the Mayan jungle
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Fun Size Chips and Chocolate
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - El Meco Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Playa Langosta
- Entry/Admission - Mercado 23
- Entry/Admission - Mercado 28
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Morelos Lighthouse
- Entry/Admission - La Ruta de los Cenotes
- Restroom on board
Traveler pickup is offered
Dear customer if you don't find your Hotel below you may have an extra fee of $ 10
USD - $15 USD depending on the Hotel pick up.
5 to 7 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cancun City Tour in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.