This tour offers you a unique experience knowing two archaeological sites full of traditions, another one of the beautiful places that we will know in this tour is a Cenote Maya and later a visit to the city of Playa del Carmen.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum, Tulum, Yucatan Peninsula
Visit Tulum and free time in the Archaeological Site
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Buffet lunch in the restaurante, visit Coba and swim in a beautiful Cenote Maya
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
Free time in the 5th avenue,
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Transportation c / Air Conditioning
- Continental breakfast
- Lunch - Regional food buffet
- Bilingual guide
- Tickets and guided tour in Cobá, Tulum and Cenote
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Bicycle rental or tricycle in Coba
- Beberages in the restaurant
- Life jacket rental in the Cenote
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel zone and Playa del Carmen, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas.
The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cancun Mayan Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.