Chichén Itzá (in Mayan: Chichen Itza, 'Boca-del-pozo (chichén) de los brujos-de-agua (Itzá)' is one of the main archaeological sites of the Yucatan Peninsula, in Mexico, located in the state of The god who presides over the site, according to Mayan mythology, is Kukulcan, Mayan representation of Quetzalcoatl, god taken from the pantheon of the Toltec culture. Chichen Itza was a city or a ceremonial center, which passed through various construction periods and influences of the different towns that occupied it and that drove it from its foundation. The Chichen Itza archaeological zone was inscribed in the list of the World Heritage by Unesco in 1988.3 On July 7, 2007, the Temple of Kukulcán, located in Chichén Itza, was recognized as one of the New Seven Wonders of the Modern World, by a private initiative without the support of Unesco, but with the recognition of millions of voters around the world
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
get ready to discover one of the most important archaeological sites in Mexico, this tour starts from your hotel in cancun or riviera maya where you will board our transportation to get to Chichen Itza, an enigmatic place where our certified guide will give you the tour and the most Complete about the ancient Mayan civilization, in this beautiful place you will learn about history, culture and archeology
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Merida - Valladolid, Centro, Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
Valladolid is one of the Magical Towns of Mexico for its beauty, architecture and traditions, one of the places that you must know, a true Mexican town that will take you to know the real Mexico.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Suytun Cenote, Carretera Ticuch Km 8 S/N, Valladolid 97780 Mexico
Cenote suytun in the middle of the Mayan jungle you will find this magical place where you will have time to immerse yourself in the fresh waters of a true Mayan Cenote. The beauty of nature will surprise you in this place
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and drop off
- Certified guide
- Lunch - Buffet
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Valladolid
- Entry/Admission - Suytun Cenote
- Photos and souvenirs
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cancun Tours Sale in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.