We get views of the wildlife of the salt marsh that people almost never have an opportunity to see. We sail daily from April until October so we always know where we are likely to see the most interesting birds and with 25 years of experience running these tours we know where we are likely to have the best trip. Our route varies daily depending on conditions.
What You'll Get
An evening cruise through the coastal Salt Marsh behind Cape May and Wildwood viewing the birds and marine life that live there. We get up close to many different species of birds with views that people rarely get to see of some of the secretive birds of the wetlands. Being out in the wetlands every day for six months gives us a unique ability to find and closely visit with many different species of birds.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
1212 Wilson Dr, Cape May, NJ 08204, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cape May Back Bay LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.