What You'll Get
Your half-day of fishing starts at Miss Chris Marina in Cape May, NJ. You will board the Miss Chris, a 75 feet long with twin 650hp diesel engines.
Fishing is a family tradition for many in the Southern New Jersey area and this 4-hour trip is a perfect for both the novice and the expert fisherman.
Once on the grounds, the Captain will let you know when its time to drop down your lines. Remember to always always keep your thumb on the spool before engaging the free spool lever. As soon as it stops going out, lock up the free spool lever, your rig is on the bottom. Wait for taps, tugs, and other signs. You are fishing.
Between drifts or whenever you bring your rig up and leave it in the rod holder at the rail, keep the sinker and hooks low. This is for everyone's safety. The First Mate will fillet any legal sized caught fish for you.
This trip combines inshore and some offshore bottom fishing for species like Fluke, Bluefish, Weakfish, Kingfish, Croakers, Drumfish, Black Sea Bass, and Taug. Other species you may see include, Smooth Dogfish, Clearnosed Skates, Sharks, Sea Robins, Oyster Crackers, and others.
Return back to the marina after 4-hours of fun on the water.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Miss Chris holds up to 60 passengers
- No large coolers permitted, small coolers are permitted - no glass bottles, please.
- You may bring your own fishing rod
- You may want to bring breakfast or lunch though there is a snack bar on board
- Local guide
- All fishing equipment
- Food and drinks (cash, credit card are accepted at the on-board snack bar)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Miss Chris Marina
Please arrive 1 hour early for check-in
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cape May Cruises, LLC T/A Miss Chris Boats in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.