Sight fishing in Amelia Island is truly special when conditions allow. We truly have something special on this beautiful island of ours.
What You'll Get
Fish for redfish, flounder or trout depending on conditions. Sight fishing for redfish on low tides or tailing reds on floods tides is a must if you’ve never tried it. When the conditions line up you can actually see the fish and make your cast to them. It’s truly an adventure!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Use of bicycle
- Fishing License up to 4 people
Leaders & Sinkers, 1620 N 14th St, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/8/2019 - 8/20/2021Monday - Sunday:12:00 AM - 12:30 AM
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Captain Jeremiah Joost-Miller in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.