What You'll Get
Your chauffeur will arrive in a black on black luxury sedan or SUV at a predetermined location to pick up guests up to 7 people. We provide the option of guests enjoying a bottle of wine AND a pack of micro brew beer on us, at the beginning of the tour at scenic points in the Northwest San Francisco. Otherwise the bottle of wine and pack of brew we provide for the guest group will be saved as a gift at the end of the tour.
If you are unsure of which wineries to visit along with breweries, there are predetermined lists of our top picks available, and we can accommodate your specific desired wine type. You may also provide us with their own list of preferred wineries to visit on the 8 hour tour although there may be additional tasting fees.
Immediately from the pick up location we will begin our journey into Sonoma and Napa and stop at up to 5 locations to enjoy tastings, foods, scenery and ambiance. At each winery, your chauffeur will drop guests off at the front door/entrance for as long as desired by the guest party.
Once called upon via text or phone call, the chauffeur will pick up guests where they were dropped off, and move on to the next destination. At any point during the trip, guests may ask to stop for lunch or dinner, so long as it is done within the 8 hour time frame (including the pick up and drop off time duration). Guests will be safely transported either back to the original pick up location, or another location desired by group.
The guest group will also receive up to 2 bottles of red or white wine and 6-12 pack of micro brew beer!
(Please note, free wine tastings are available from a tour providers winery list. If guests wish to have free wine tastings as a priority, guests must choose wineries from a select list provided to them. Please clarify after time of booking your group's preferences.)
Below is list of just some of the Breweries and wineries we visit.
Breweries (Please check with tour provider for brewery hours open to public. Some Breweries listed also offer tours of their brewery and operation every hour)
• Bear Republic Brewery
• Russian River Brewing Company
• Henhouse Brewing Company
• Moonlight Brewing Company
• Carneros Brewing CompanyWineries
• Francis Ford Coppola Estate
• The Ridge Winery at Lytton
• Gloria Ferrer
• Cline Cellars
• Gundlach & Bundschu
• Alexander Valley Vineyards
• Benzinger Winery
• Imagery Estates
• Kunde Vineyards
• Sebastiani Winery
• Mayo Family Vineyards
• Imagery Estate Winery
• Chateau De Jean
• La Crema
• Geyer Point Winery
• Davis Family Vineyards
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Several vehicle options to accommodate parties of up to 21 persons
- Reservations larger than 7 persons should contact supplier for additional details per group size.
- List of wineries with inexpensive to free tastings provided by supplier after booking
- List of Breweries will also be provided by supplier after booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Available predetermined brewery and winery itineraries
- Pre-travel consultation to plan and customize group's itinerary and wine tour experience
- Flexibility in winery destination changes while on tour
- 1 gift bottles of red or white wine (2 bottles for SUV reservations)
- Contingent free wine tastings, free wine tastings at tour provider's winery list choices
- Round trip Golden Gate Bridge itinerary
- Optional group photograph service on North Point of the Golden Gate Bridge
- Pickup and drop-off from hotels/residence within 15 mile radius of San Francisco
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Gratuities: standard 20% gratuity charged on total gross amount after trip completion.
- Extra time: after first 8 hours - $60.00 sedan / $75.00 SUV per hour
- Airport pickup
Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel or residence within 15 miles radius of San Francisco city limits
Pier 39 Fisherman's Wharf
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cardinal Transportation in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.