Let Cardinal whisk you away on a private tour experience second to none. Receive VIP treatment and get chauffeured to the San Francisco Bay Area’s North Bay’s historic Muir Woods. But why stop there? Combine this experience with our company’s signature service: Private Wine Touring of Sonoma, Napa and Russian River. There’s absolutely no better way to experience scenic monumental points of the San Francisco Bay Area, while sneaking in a day of wine tasting in Northern California’s wine country. On this wine tour, you can expect: • Exceptional service from our chauffeurs • Luxury sedan & SUV transport • Inexpensive to free wine tasting(s) (Please contact tour provider via email or phone call after booking reservation to learn more!) • For group sizes larger than 7 persons, please contact supplier for specific details and changes per group size.Please note: as of Jan 1, 2019. National Park System administered $40/vehicle charge for Drop off at Muir Wood.(paid separately by guest)
What You'll Get
As soon as you book your Muir Woods and Wine Tour with us, our concierge will spend time over the phone as well as over email to customize the best winery combinations for your group, purely based on the group's preferences in venue type, grape/wine type and any other particular preferences you may have to maximize the potential of your day with us in the Scenic North Bay, and Wine Country.
Our wine and sight seeing chauffeur will arrive at your hotel or pick up location of your choice in a black on black luxury SUV to pick up guests up to 7 people. We provide the option of guests enjoying a bottle of wine on us, at the beginning of the tour. Otherwise the bottle of wine we provide for the tour will be saved as a gift at the end of the tour.
Immediately from your desired pick up location we will begin our journey into Muir Woods. After your group spends the time desired in Muir Woods, your chauffeur will be waiting curbside to take you to wine country (Sonoma and Napa). At each winery, your chauffeur will drop guests off at the front door/entrance for as long as desired by the guest party. Once called upon via text or phone call, the chauffeur will pick up guests where they were dropped off, and move on to the next winery destination. At any point during the trip, guests may ask to stop for lunch or dinner, so long as it is done within the 8 hour time frame (including the pick up and drop off time duration). Guests will be safely transported either back to the original pick up location, or another location specified by the guest group.
The guest group will also receive up to 2 bottles of red or white wine, as a gift!
(Please note, free wine tastings are available from a tour providers winery list. If guests wish to have free wine tastings as a priority, guests must choose wineries from a select list provided to them. Please clarify after time of booking your group's preferences.)
Below is list of just some of the wineries we recommend visiting while doing our Muir Woods and Wine Tour.
• Domaine Carneros
• Gloria Ferrer
• Ram's Gate
• Sebastiani Winery
• Cline Cellars
• Viansa Sonoma
• Chateau St. Jean
• Benziger Winery
• Imagery Estate Winery
• Domaine Chandon
• Frogs Leap
• V. Sattui Winery
• Peju Province Winery
• Castello Di Amarosa
• Nickel & Nickel
• Andretti Winery
• Stag's Leap
• Opus One Winery
• Chimney Rock Winery
• Del Dotto
• Far Niente
• Sterling Winery
• Gundlach & Bundschu
• Ledson Winery
• Mumm NapaAND MANY MORE!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Several vehicle options are available to accommodate parties of up to 21 people
- Reservations larger than 7 people should contact the tour operator for additional details per group size
- List of wineries with free tastings will be provided by the tour operator after booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Available predetermined wine tour itineraries
- Pre-travel consultation to plan and customize your group's itinerary and tour experience
- 1 bottle of red or white wine (2 bottles for SUV reservations)
- Wine tastings at wineries on the tour operator's available list
- Optional group photograph service on the northern end of the Golden Gate Bridge
- Pickup and drop-off from hotels/residences within a 15-mile radius of San Francisco
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Gratuities (standard 20% gratuity charged on total gross amount after trip completion)
- Additional time past the first 8 hours ($60 sedan / $75 SUV per hour)
- Airport pickup
- Landing and facility fees
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cardinal Transportation in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.