What You'll Get
Upon booking your tour with us, Cardinal Tour Concierge will reach out to your group and set up the details for the day tour and zip lining in Sonoma.
The details that concierge will go over with you consist of the following: Pick up time, preferred pick up location (if not your hotel or residence listed), confirming prepackaged winery itinerary or changing winery itinerary to your preferred list.
Your designated chauffeur will arrive at the time you and your group select upon on booking and contact with Cardinal's concierge service.
From your hotel/residence in San Francisco, your driver will whisk you away and up North to Sonoma County, where your group will get to spend over 2 hours of zip line excitement in the forests of Sonoma County.
Once being dropped off at the zip line facility, your group will be greeted by the zip line staff and operators, who will then take you through all preliminary safety briefings and tutorials before letting you go through the zip line courses. Your group will get to enjoy hours of zip lining up on a canopy course of your choice.
Your driver will be awaiting your return at the end of the ziplining track. Upon text or phone call, your driver will be ready in just moments to great your group and present our company gift bottle of champagne to enjoy in the forest zip line lot before taking off to take your group's first winery stop: Korbel Winery, (where complimentary wine tastings and tours are available. Lunch is also available at Korbel.) Korbel Winery is a gorgeous property deep into the forest of Guernville. You'll certainly notice the crisp air from the tall redwood trees towering around the Winery. Korbel offers tours of their winery on the hour every hour, which allows guest groups to delve into the history of the winery as well as the processes in wine making.
From Korbel Winery, your driver will take you Williamson Winery in Healdsburg. Williamson offers an incredible customer experience, and has some excellent views of the valley, giving you a truly authentic Russian River Winery experience.
After your group's complimentary tasting at Williamson is finished, your driver will take you down to Rodney Strong Winery, known for it's legacy as one of the first 15 wineries established in all of Sonoma.
When your group finishes their complimentary tasting at Rodney Strong, your driver will take you back to your hotel or residence in San Francisco.
Don't forget to take your bottle of red or white wine that your chauffeur presents to you upon arriving back at your hotel/residence.
(This itinerary of wineries presented above is just one of many prepackaged routes that have complimentary tastings for guests. We also have available lists of wineries with contingent complimentary tastings or in other words: complimentary wine tastings upon purchase of $15-$25 bottle of wine.)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is NOT a bus tour. This experience is privately for your group reservation only.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Several vehicle options are available to accommodate parties of up to 21 people
- Reservations larger than 7 people should contact the tour operator for additional details per group size
- List of wineries with free tastings will be provided by the tour operator after booking
- Canopy Tour availability subject to change. Concierge will confirm all availability pertaining to reservation date via phone and email with customer.
- PLEASE NOTE: CUSTOMERS WITH MOTION SICKNESS, CAR SICKNESS : POSSIBILITY SICKNESS FROM SCENIC TERRAIN DRIVING. SUPPLIER REQUIRES CREDIT CARD ON FILE BEFORE DEPARTURE.
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Available predetermined wine tour itineraries (Free wine tastings and Contingent free wine tastings)
- Zip Line Entrance Fees
- Pre-travel consultation to plan and customize your group's itinerary and tour experience
- 1 bottle of red or white wine
- Wine tastings at wineries on the tour operator's available list
- Optional group photograph service on the northern end of the Golden Gate Bridge
- Pickup and drop-off from hotels/residences within a 15-mile radius of San Francisco
- Gratuities (standard 20% gratuity charged on total gross amount after trip completion)
- Additional time past the first 9 hours ($60 sedan / $75 SUV per hour)
- Airport pickup
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cardinal Transportation in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.