Enjoy a full day of fun with your own chauffeur and executive black Sedan or SUV taking you from your hotel/residence in San Francisco to scenic horseback riding in North Sonoma County followed by a custom wine tour experience of the Russian River.
Your day starts with your assigned chauffeur arriving at your doorstep or hotel in San Francisco and whisking you away to Sonoma Valley to a private horseback riding experience second to none, with breathtaking views of wine country's valleys, creeks nd vineyards.
On the way to the horseback riding site, we are more than happy to stop off at the North point of the Golden Gate Bridge to take photographs of your group and the bridge! Then, your group is taken to up to a handful of Russian River's best wineries with great food as well as complimentary (and contingent complimentary) wine tastings. Once finishing wine tastings for the day, your group will be driven back to your hotel/residence in San Francisco.
What You'll Get
Upon booking your tour, Cardinal Tour Concierge will reach out to your group and set up the details for the wine tour and horseback riding options.
The details that concierge will go over with you consist of the following: Pick up time, preferred pick up location (if not your hotel or residence listed), picking your horseback trail and winery choices based on your groups preferences in wine type and venue.
Your designated chauffeur will arrive at the time you and your group select upon on booking and contact with Cardinal's concierge service.
From your hotel in San Francisco, your driver will whisk you away and up North to Sonoma County, where your group will get to spend anywhere from 20 minutes to 90 minutes on horseback in Russian River Valley.
Once being dropped off at the ranch, your group will be greeted by the ranch staff and operators, who will then take you through all preliminary safety briefings and tutorials before letting your group gets geared up and ready to ride. Your group will get to enjoy your pre-selected scenic trail of valleys lakes and mountains.
Your driver will be awaiting your return at the end of the horseback riding. Upon text or phone call, your driver will be ready in just moments to great your group and present our company gift bottle of champagne to enjoy a toast in the Ranch lot before taking off to take your group's first winery stop: Francis Ford Coppola Estate. FFC estate is a gorgeous property in Geyserville etched into the green hills of the valley. You'll certainly notice the brilliant oxidized copper pointed roofs of the estate as you drive through the entrance. This winery offers multiple tasting rooms, as well as a restaurant with outdoor seating overlooking the valley and vineyard. Dont forget to check out their museum of replica pieces from Coppola's famous movies!
From Coppola, your driver will take you to Downtown Healdsburg for a bite to eat. There are dozens of excellent restaurants to choose from in between your wine tastings! When your group finishes you'll have time to check out some stores and boutique tasting rooms, before your driver takes you Geyser Peak Winery.
Once finishing lunch, your driver will take you to Geyser Peak Winery just down the road. Geyser Peak offers a quiet and intimate tasting, just outside of the busy downtown of Healdsburg. Once your group finishes their tasting, the driver will take you back to San Francisco.
Don't forget to take your bottle of red or white wine that your chauffeur presents to you upon arriving back at your hotel/residence.
(This itinerary of wineries presented above is just one of many prepackaged routes that have complimentary tastings for guests. We also have available lists of wineries with contingent complimentary tastings or in other words: complimentary wine tastings upon purchase of $15-$25 bottle of wine.)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is NOT a bus tour. This experience is privately for your group reservation only.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Several vehicle options are available to accommodate parties of up to 21 people
- Reservations larger than 7 people should contact the tour operator for additional details per group size
- List of wineries with free tastings will be provided by the tour operator after booking
- Horseback trail availability subject to change. Concierge will confirm all availability pertaining to reservation date via phone and email with customer.
- Minimum age is 10 years
- PLEASE NOTE: CUSTOMERS WITH MOTION SICKNESS, CAR SICKNESS : POSSIBILITY SICKNESS FROM SCENIC TERRAIN DRIVING. SUPPLIER REQUIRES CREDIT CARD ON FILE BEFORE DEPARTURE.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Available predetermined wine tour itineraries (Free wine tastings and Contingent free wine tastings)
- Pre-travel consultation to plan and customize your group's itinerary and tour experience
- Discounted rate for Horseback riding fees through Cardinal Wine Tours
- 1 bottle of red or white wine
- Wine tastings at wineries on the tour operator's available list
- Optional group photograph service on the northern end of the Golden Gate Bridge
- Pickup and drop-off from hotels/residences within a 15-mile radius of San Francisco
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Horseback Riding Fees (ranging from $50-179 per person)
- Gratuities (standard 20% gratuity charged on total gross amount after trip completion)
- Additional time past the first 9 hours ($60 sedan / $75 SUV per hour)
- Airport pickup
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cardinal Transportation in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.