Your guide will escort you on a meandering path to visit three to four very special, hand-selected venues where you’ll enjoy house specialties and/or local wines. Each tasting partner will leverage their talents in order to provide a one-of-a-kind tasting experience that you might not find on their regularly-offered menu. Use this tour not only as a way to become acquainted with the unique culture of Carmel-by-the-Sea, but to fulfill the aperitif and hors d’oeuvre portion of your special evening plans.
What You'll Get
Start your adventure by meeting your guide at the predetermined departure point. From there, you will walk to various restaurants and wine tasting rooms to enjoy adult beverages paired with small bites. Choose either the cocktail + wine option to experience the talent of our local mixologists, or wine only if you'd prefer not to mix beverage types. Depending on the day's itinerary you will visit three to four locations that will give you an overview of Carmel's Happiest of Hours - along with enough food to stimulate rather than suppress your appetite. All food, beverage, and tax is included in your ticket price.
Our local, entertaining guides will take you not only on main thoroughfares, but through hidden passageways and beautiful gardens when possible. Discover Carmel through all your senses!
Any gratuity for your tour leader is at your discretion; industry standard is 15% of your purchase price. All tour leaders use Venmo, please ask them directly for their information if needed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No one under the age of 21 allowed.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years.
- Must bring a valid ID
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- We are unable to provide substitutions for any dietary preferences on this tour.
- Enjoy responsibly; please have a designated driver or use a ride sharing service such as Lyft.
- The Carmel Happy Hour Tour is intended only for responsible adults of legal drinking age in the United States of America (21 years old or older). It is purely intended for entertainment purposes. Please do NOT drink and drive. If you need transportation, use a designated driver, taxi service, or Lyft. And please be careful when crossing the street after drinking. Carmel Food Tours does not advocate or encourage the abuse of alcoholic beverages. Please drink responsibly and with moderation. We do not, under any circumstances, accept responsibility for any damages that result to yourself or anyone else due to the consumption of alcoholic beverages or the use of this site and any materials located on it. We cannot take any responsibility for the effect these drinks may have on people.
- Local guide
- Adult Beverages
- Food tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- The listed price does not include parking at the meeting site, should you choose to use the garage
Tour may end up to four blocks from starting location, depending on the day's itinerary.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Carmel Food Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.