Carnival of Illusion is an evening of Old-World Magic! Get ready to laugh, have fun and celebrate a magical night out in a boutique theater. Journey with your hosts, Roland Sarlot and Susan Eyed and catch a lively slice of magical history with their beguiling romp around the world!
What You'll Get
Visit: Carnival of Illusion, 2400 E Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85016-3106
Hang onto your hat, grab your partner, and jump into an evening of OLD-WORLD MAGIC. This top-rated up-close illusion show is “Revitalizing Magic” by blending their international travel theme with all the charms of a Vaudeville-inspired roadshow. Travel up-close with the national recipients for “Excellence in Magic” and catch the longest-running Arizona theater show in history! Carnival of Illusion is "Magic, Mystery, and Oooh La La!"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Entry/Admission - Carnival of Illusion
- Beverages (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1 hour 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Carnival of Illusion in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.