Our tour is an educative and interactive, hands-on experience, that is appealing to smokers and none smokers alike who appreciate "art" and "Science". With our tour, you will learn about Tobacco's origins, how the tobacco is cultivated, cured, fermented and aged. We transport you back to the future by narrating the history of the Florida cigar industry golden epic, which became known as the Cigar Capital of the World".
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casa Habano, 1743 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135, USA
Upon entering the Casa Habano, each guest will be greeted with a traditional Cuban coffee or "Cafe Cubano" to get a full sensory experience.
From there we begin a video on the seeding, germination, planting, curing, fermenting and sorting of tobacco leafs before shipped to factories.
We continue by sharing the history of Commercial cigar rolling in Florida which began with small-scale operations by Cuban immigrants in the 1830s, and blossomed in to the "cigar Capital of the World", with Pioneers like Vicente martinez Ybor and Eduardo Manrara.
Next we visit the GALERA to experience each manufacturing stage:
PRIMARY PROCESS - This is where you get to see firsthand the different types of tobacco and the aging process. Here you will see and learn how various tobaccos are sorted.
DEVEINING - The removal of the center vein is a critical process of preparing the tobacco, and we will show you how it is done. TWISTING & ROLLING - Constructing a cigar is a 3 step process. See our Master Torcedores, twist, bind, press and roll our premium cigars.
PACKING - Once cigars have been rolled they undergo further aging, before they're label and packaged for distribution.
For safety, we recommend to wear closed shoes.
During the tour, guests are invited to enjoy (1) complimentary cigar.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Adults preferred
- Not recommended for Travelers with allergies
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Snacks - Cuban coffee and pastries
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Casa Habano in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.