On the North Shore of O'ahu, we famously have beautiful waves all-year round, perfect for learning how to surf and for those with more experience.
Whether you are an intermediate surfer, or a beginner looking to catch your first wave, our Surf Instructors are ready to help you
All our Surf Instructors are experienced who know the various surf breaks on the North Shore and are Certified by the American Heart Association as Certified Lifeguard & CPR.
After your Surf Lessons we highly recommend exploring the beauty of the North Shore. We welcome you to visit our website's "5 Free Things" to do on the North Shore of O'ahu.
We look forward to surfing with you!
Mahalo nui loa,
Owner & Lead Instructor
About This Deal
We determine water conditions are daily and will reach out early to communication the Beach we'll be suring near Haleiwa, HI. We'll meet at the beach or beach parking lot, start with a quick meet & greet at the chosen beach for the day and answer any initial questions you may have. Afterwards, we'll head to the sand where we'll have a 20 minute basic land and safety lessons on the beach. During this time we'll also talk about your experience level (if you've never surfed, that's perfectly ok!) and any other questions. Before we jump in the water, we'll review the water conditions and instructions for when we are out in the water surfing. We will then get in the water for some surfing fun! I pride myself in taking great care of my students while in the water, so not only do my students usually catch the most waves they also feel safe during this amazing and fun activity. ***Kids / Children*** Kids are welcomed! However, please note, it is best if they are accompanied by an adult/guardian.
• Catch'a Wave, Kahalewai Pl, Haleiwa, Oahu, HI 96712
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Mild enurance activity
- Weather: Rain or Shine, we'll conduct lessons unless conditions are too dangerous
- Due to uneven surfaces and activity, this activity is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair (please call directly for any accomedations to see if we can provide you with a personalized experience)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Professional guide (Surf Instructor)
- Rash guards
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Kahalewai Place, Kahalewai Pl, Haleiwa, HI 96712, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Catch'a Wave in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.