This trip offers a personalized tour through the 5 National Parks of Utah, as well as sites within proximity to the park. Requests within reason for sites around/within the parks, but not mentioned in itinerary may be honored. This is a private tour, meaning the time spent will be with your personal guide and those of your party only, no others will be on tour.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arches National Park, Arches National Park, Utah
In Arches National Park, we will Explore the natural wonders the park has to offer. We will see the Landscape Arch at Devils Garden, hike to Delicate Arch from Wolfe Ranch, explore the many arches at "The Windows" and "Double Arch", and Awe at the seemingly impossible monuments of "Park Avenue". There are many hiking options within this park, some are rated as strenuous, adjustments can be made to itinerary based on ability.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Canyonlands National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Utah
In Canyonlands National Park, we will marvel at the canyon system from Grand Viewpoint Overlook, hike the short roundtrip trail to Mesa Arch, Visit the ancient Granaries at Aztec Mesa, and boulder around Whale Rock.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Capitol Reef National Park, Capitol Reef National Park, Utah
We will explore the petroglyphs off highway 24, cruise along the scenic drive, and hike a portion of the Grand Wash Hike, if in season, we will stop at the orchards and pick fruit for our fresh picnic.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bryce Canyon National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah
In Bryce Canyon National Park, we will hike to the Mossy cave and waterfall, hike along the rim trail and marvel at the natural hoodoos and arches, the Natural Bridge, marvel at the canyon from Bryce point, and experience a colorful sunrise at Sunrise Point.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: 1 Zion Park Blvd, Zion National Park, UT 84767-9402
At Zion National Park, we will arrive from the east, viewing the Checkerboard Mesa, hike to the Zion Canyon Overlook, drive through the Mt. Carmel Highway tunnel, hike to Emerald Pools, The Narrows, Angels Landing (if able), visit the Human history museum, and picnic on the grass lawn under the impressive cottonwood tree at Zion Lodge.
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Grafton, Utah
Ghost Town Historical Site
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kolob Canyons, Highway 15, Exit 40 North-west Part of Zion National Park, Zion National Park, UT
Kolob Canyons is a lesser know section of Zion National Park. This is a scenic drive with opportunity for pictures.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Cove Fort, I-70 and I-15, UT
Cove Fort Historical Site
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Birthing Scene, Kane Springs Rd, Moab, UT 84532
Petroglyphs in Kane Canyon, Moab
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Potash Road, Long Canyon Road, Moab, UT
Petroglyphs and Dinosaur Tracks
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Corona Arch, Potash Road, Moab, UT
Time permitting, we can complete this moderate hike to Corona Arch.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Zion National Park
- Entry/Admission - Grafton
- Entry/Admission - Kolob Canyons
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Soda/Pop - Soft Drinks may be ordered at Dinner in Restaurants, but will not be provided during any other part of tour. Any passenger is welcome to purchase such items during any point in tour.
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any location in the greater Salt Lake City area, including Park City.
- Salt Lake City Intl Airport, 776 North Terminal Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84122
5 days 8 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cedar & Sage Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.