What You'll Get
Dale Chihuly has exhibited his mesmerizing blown-glass sculptures all over the world, from Venice to Jerusalem to London. Learn about Chihuly’s fascinating artistic process and carefully arranged displays of vibrant glass sculptures, Seattle’s Chihuly Garden and Glass tells the story of the famed artist’s celebrated career.
Explore the eight-room exhibition hall showcasing Chihuly’s works over the years, including his early experiments inspired by Native American blankets, the glass starfish and anemones in his Sealife collection and the flower-like sculptures of his Mille Fiori project. You’ll be amazed by his most recognizable works, his chandeliers, which typically look like an explosion of tangled glass tentacles. These masterpieces have found a home in scores of museums, office buildings and hotels such as the Bellagio in Las Vegas.
The delicate interplay of light, shadow and color becomes even more apparent when you enter the glasshouse, a stunning 40-foot-tall (12.2 meters) structure housing one of the artist’s largest suspended glass installations.
Continue your tour through the garden, where lush trees and plants frame more of his striking works, including icicle-like clusters and Sun, an eye-popping structure made up of more than 2,000 yellow and orange glass elements.
Flash photography is permitted throughout Chihuly Garden and Glass, and there are also roving photographers who will take pictures of you that you can receive by e-mail at no cost. Grab a bite to eat (own expense) at Collections Café, which offers gourmet bites, craft beers and premium local wines. You can even purchase a Chihuly work of your own from The Bookstore!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must have a paper voucher, electronic vouchers will not be accepted.
- Voucher is valid for one-time use, any day during normal operating hours.
- All customer names must be provided at booking.
- Check chihulygardenandglass.com for current hours (including occasional closures for private events).
- Free digital photo downloads
- Hourly gallery talk and garden tours (check daily schedule), live glassblowing demonstrations (Nov. - May), and enhanced audio tour (smartphone required)
- Entry/Admission - Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink
305 Harrison St
Seattle, WA 98109
During normal hours of operation
A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Center Art LLC aka Chihuly Gardens and Glass in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.