What You'll Get
We will meet at the boat ramp between 6am and 10am depending on time of year, ages of passengers, and conditions. After a short boat ride of just a few minutes we will begin fishing. Action is typically fast paced an consistent. Many days you can get a bite every cast. During your trip you will also get to see marine wildlife closeup inside the aquatic preserve and National Park.
Duration: 4 hours
Location: George R. Kennedy Memorial Park, 103 N Riverside Dr, Edgewater, FL 32132, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Fishing tackle, lures and bait
- Fishing License
- Entry/Admission - George R. Kennedy Memorial Park
George R. Kennedy Memorial Park, 103 N Riverside Dr, Edgewater, FL 32132, USA
4hr Charter 3 persons 5/14/2019 - 5/14/2020Monday - Sunday:06:00 AM - 03:00 PM 4hr charter 1-2 persons 5/15/2019 - 4/20/2020Monday - Sunday:06:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Central Florida Sight Fishing Charters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.