Fall in love with New York City as you explore by bike at your own pace. Discover Lower Manhattan's famous sights including Little Italy, Chinatown, Battery Park and Wall Street, and coast across the Brooklyn Bridge for incredible views of the New York skyline. A map and bike lock are included, so you can easily navigate the city and stop anywhere you like to shop, eat and sightsee by foot. Biking is one of the best ways to experience the Big Apple, and with several rental options, you have the flexibility to create your own sightseeing itinerary. With the full-day option, you can cruise farther north through Manhattan to visit must-see sights such as Central Park!
Bike rentals regularly sell out weeks in advance during the peak season, so book ahead of time to avoid disappointment!
About This Deal
Pick up your bike near Manhattan's South Street Seaport, a historic area located where Fulton Street meets the East River, adjacent to the Financial District. You'll be provided with a bike, map, bike lock, helmet and bike basket to carry your belongings. When you're ready, hop on your bike and hit the town!
With your choice of several rental durations -- from 1 to 4 hours to a full day -- you can create your own sightseeing itinerary and explore Manhattan at your own pace. Your map lets you easily see which attractions and areas you want to visit, such as Little Italy, Chinatown, Wall Street, Battery Park and One World Trade Center (Freedom Tower), all within about 1 mile (1.6 km) of each other. Coasting along the East River or the Hudson River, enjoy an easy ride with the fresh breeze in your hair, whizzing past the heavy traffic and slow walkers. Think of what else you could see! The pedals are the limit.
Cruising over the Brooklyn Bridge is a must -- you'll be treated to amazing panoramas of the New York City skyline, plus Brooklyn offers great sights such as DUMBO, Brooklyn Heights and Brooklyn Bridge Park. If you rent for a full day, you have more time to bike to other must-see Manhattan attractions such as Central Park!
Lock up your bike and stop wherever you please to shop, grab a bite to eat, or walk around. After your independent bike tour, drop your bike off at the rental shop before 7pm. Bike rentals regularly sell out during peak season; with this Manhattan and Brooklyn bike rental, rest assured knowing you’ve pre-booked and pre-paid, guaranteeing fast, hassle-free bike pickup and drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Baby seats and child trailers are available to rent on-site
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Use of bicycle
- Bicycle Lock
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Unlimited Biking in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.