We cycle through the iconic Central Park and all the way down the picturesque Hudson River Greenway, which includes gorgeous views of the water, cycle past the newly constructed Hudson Yards and the popular High Line park, that was built on top of an old railroad trestle! This is the perfect tour for those look to see the best of NYC!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 111 W 110th St, New York, NY 10026, USA
Starting at our Harlem location right across from Central Park!
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Cathedral Church of Saint John the Divine, 1047 Amsterdam Ave, New York City, NY 10025-1747
Learn about the destination and take photos!
Pass By: Central Park, Central Park, New York City, New York
Ride through Central Park, stopping at sights such as the Jackie Onasis Reservoir, the Great Lawn, Strawberry Fields and the John Lennon Memorial, and more!
Pass By: Hudson River Park, 40 Hudson River Greenway, New York City, NY 10014
Ride down the scenic waterfront, car-free greenway and ride by the Intrepid Museum, the Highline, the Vessel, One World Trade and more!
Pass By: Battery Park City, Battery Park City, New York City, New York
Stop at the tip of Manhattan and take in the view! Look out for the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island!
Pass By: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
End this tour right at the foot of the Brooklyn Bridge!
Stop At: Times Square / Theater District, Times Square / Theater District, New York City, New York
Ride pass times square!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The Vessel, 20 Hudson Yards, New York City, NY 10001-2151
Stop and see the new vessel!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Little Island, West 13th Street Pier55 in Hudson River Park, New York City, NY 10014
Stop and see Little Island, one of the newest iconic structures just built in NYC!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: New York City, New York City, New York
Ride around New York City on an exhilarating and fun guided bike tour!
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Local guide
- Local taxes
111 W 110th St, New York, NY 10026, USA
38 Park Row, New York, NY 10038, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Unlimited Biking in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.