Come explore lower Manhattan on two wheels! Cycle around Manhattan’s southern tip, climb uphill into the City Hall area, then up onto the Brooklyn Bridge itself. This will be a steady climb of about 15 minutes, stopping at the Brooklyn-side tower of the bridge for photos. You’ll be about 160 feet (about 50 meters) up.
What You'll Get
This 2-hour tour takes you up in the air above New York City! The entire New York Harbor will be visible, including the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, Staten Island, the port of Brooklyn, and several miles of the New Jersey coastline. Descend into Brooklyn, seeing NYC’s Financial District from across the river, followed by historic houses of Brooklyn Heights. You will return over the bridge, to South Street Seaport. Remember to bring your camera: there will be spectacular views in all directions from the top of the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Use of bicycle
- Illustrated Map
- Entry/Admission - Brooklyn Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Seaport District NYC
- Entry/Admission - Brooklyn Heights Promenade
- Entry/Admission - Lower Manhattan
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Unlimited Biking in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.