More times available on our website or call directly (843.259.2966).
The 2.5-hour Downtown Charleston Culinary Tour visits four different food establishments and combines elements of a historical tour with a culinary adventure! Learn about Charleston's history as you enjoy tastings of traditional favorites and contemporary innovations, all of which highlight the cuisine of locally-owned restaurants. Insight into Lowcountry cuisine accompanies the broad range of samples on your food tour. This is our original tour around the French Quarter and City Market and focuses on the traditional flavors of the region.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: French Quarter, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
We will be walking throughout the French Quarter in Downtown Charleston, SC, part of the oldest and largest historic district in the country.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Charleston City Market, 188 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29401-3155
This 2.5-hour Charleston food walking tour features the area surrounding City Market in the historic downtown district.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dietary restrictions must be communicated directly to Charleston Culinary Tours (843-259-2966) at least *36 hours* before your scheduled tour in order to be accommodated.
- Vegan, dairy/lactose, & soy restrictions cannot be adequately accommodated. Guests with multiple allergies should contact Charleston Culinary Tours prior to booking to confirm accommodation.
- We cannot assume responsibility for those with severe allergies.
- We make every effort to provide a full meal for all guests, however, substitutions for dietary restrictions may not be 1-for-1 with regular tour offerings.
- We recommend weather-appropriate attire and comfortable walking shoes.
- Tours operate rain or shine, hot or cold. In the rare cases of EXTREME weather (e.g. Hurricane!). In the event of operator cancellation, we will notify all guests in advance as soon as a decision to cancel has been made (extremely rare).
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for those under 8 years of age.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- FACE MASKS: All guests & guides must wear a mask while indoors.
- City-certified guide
- 2.5-Hour Downtown Charleston Culinary Walking Food Tour
- All pre-selected food tastings at 4 Charleston restaurants (meal for most)
- Alcoholic/speciality beverages (available for purchase at most locations)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
46 State St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
2 hours 30 minutes
1: Kaminsky's Dessert Cafe, 78 N Market St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
2: Carmella's, 198 E Bay St #100, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Charleston Culinary Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.