What You'll Get
Starting at the corner of Meeting and John Streets near the Charleston Visitor Center, at 9:30am you will meet your tour guide and that day’s participating chef, who will lead the group to the farmer’s market to pick out the freshest ingredients the market has to offer. After you and your chef pick out ingredients and you explore the market, your guide will take the group on a walking tour for approximately 45 minutes. Meanwhile, the chef will prepare a multi-course meal utilizing the ingredients just purchased at the market for a true farm-to-table experience. Enjoy your brunch at a local restaurant. Your experience will end at noon.
The chef's farm-to-table challenge is available when the Charleston Farmer’s Market is open, on Saturdays from mid-April through mid-December.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking in the Special Requirements section during checkout
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- No children under the age of 7
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Food tasting
- 5-course brunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup & hotel drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Alcoholic drinks
Tour Oppertunities, LLC
At the fountain, on the corner of John St. and Meeting St.
2 hours 30 minutes
Within walking distance from the starting location.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Charleston Culinary Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.