What You'll Get
Your group will depart by boat from our private launch site on Bowens Island. Your Morris Island Lighthouse excursion will take you through the area's picturesque inlets, salt marshes, and estuaries near Folly Beach.
These estuaries are home to over 70,000 different species of wildlife and are one of our country’s most protected natural resources. Along with breathtaking scenery, guests will be able to view an array of bird life throughout the trip in addition to wild Atlantic bottlenose dolphins.
Upon arrival at Morris Island, an uninhabited barrier island right off our coast, your group will disembark and spend approximately one hour exploring the island on your own and at your own pace. Popular activities include collecting sea shells, searching for sharks teeth, and enjoying the beautiful views of the historic Morris Island Lighthouse, Charleston Harbor, and Atlantic ocean.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Bring water, sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, camera, and a bag for shell collecting if desired.
- Dress for the weather with clothes and shoes that are suitable for beach walking.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- Professional, Knowledgeable Guide
- Boat Captain
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Charleston Outdoor Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.